Pages

12.7.08

A break in the whether!

One month ago, more or less I started thinking about fountain pens, and discovered that after five decades of collecting them, I knew virtually nothing about these except that I loved writing with them. Now I know better, and have succeeded in figuring out something about most, not all of these lovelys.

But I need a break in determining the remaining identifications because several have small imprints I need to copy; some need to be photographed to be sent out for identification and third and most importantly, reading the FPn is making me an obsessed pen collector--and a collector adding to rather than decreasing the number of pens I own.

Since participating in FPn, I've coveted another dozen or more pens; bought my very first desk set, and accumulated another half dozen ink colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment