Pages

6.2.09

Economy Containers for Paint


Recycled food and drink plastic containers

Over the years I've tried to figure out good ways to (a) keep brushes moist, (b) transfer paint or medium to avoid contamination to smaller containers and (c) keep paint fresh for a couple of days.

I generally keep plastic juice containers, and cut off their tops and use them as water containers.

More recently, I've also taken to washing and saving any plastic or coated containers. When they turn yucky I don't feel guilty about tossing them away.


Purchased containers

But I do also have some bought containers, several of which cost less than a dollar, and were bought for other purposes. The small plastic round containers above I bought at the Kitchen Store. I think they are meant for desserts.

No comments:

Post a Comment