Pages

16.11.08

American History: Scrapbooking

The Boston Globe did a piece on scrapbooks sometime this month and it reminded me of several art projects I've done or thought about doing.

I have a turn of the century empty black scrapbook I was going to sell, but might keep and use for a grand-daughter project--something I envisioned doing when the Bean was born.

Now she is 4 years old, and her sister Slippers is 20-months old.

My daughter warns me that when they come I have to get the house child-proof because Slippers can get into anything and everything.

I'll do a real good proofing the week before they arrive and take all the breakables out of range of her hands.

And I do hope to take photographs galore this visit which may be useful for such a project.

No comments:

Post a Comment