Pages

12.6.09

Bijou Box, on the road

Winsor and Newton, The Bijou Box

Fixated on the Bijou Box for weeks, I finally won one on the British 'Bay for what I want to be believe is a reasonable price, about 50% of Bromley's.

Winsor and Newton, The Bijou Box Open

The box itself is enamelled, heavy weight and measures 79mm x 60mm x 16mm and contains 8 assorted colours. It appears colours may vary, but generally the box is fitted with Winsor & Newton Green B/S, Lemon, Yellow Ochre, Scarlet Lake, Burnt Sienna, Permanent Rose, French Ultramarine and Black. It also includes a pocket brush & two mixing wells.

As I am going to be on the road again in two or three weeks this box, together with my Khadi watercolour book, journal and my special Dakota travel brushes, will be in my carry bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment