Pages

22.1.09

Card of the Day: Strength

A Narrowsburg day.

I made a trip over to Narrowsburg to pick up some infant goodies gifted to me from Jane for J's almost born grand-daughter.

Then I stopped off at Michaels to pick up two bottles of coffee-liquor mix, and talked to him for ages about the inauguration.

After that I dropped by the few, but good shops which I followed up with a great cup of java at Roasters where I found Naomi and Nancy busy chatting.

But I couldn't seem to motivate myself to do more after that than grab some flat rate envelops from the Post Office and come home and paint.

I've been up and down the two flights of stairs about ten times as art supplies move from the shelves in the cellar to the "almost" Studio upstairs.

Nearly there!

No comments:

Post a Comment