Pages

5.1.09

Spoiled Recycler

One tiny problem with living far away from a town or city is how, where and when to recycle.

My ecological daughter came close to chiding me on her visit that I didn't have all the trash sorted. She had some good suggestions, and my neighbour, Jo-Ann, told me that on the second Saturday of each month our local Community Center will take many recyclable items.

I called them and yes they will even take broken appliances (of which I have several). So on my calendar

"is toss recyclables into car by 9am; drive to Conklin Hill Road and recycle."


But this little envelope book that I discovered on Diana's blog captured my attention and fancy as so much of my recyclables are paper--masses of paper, all the junk mail, and all the good things that can come in envelopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment