Pages

10.1.09

Ink: Gifts from the Japanese Garden and Jet Pens

Having been gifted with Tsutsuji (Azalea) and Yama Buda (Wild Grapes), I ordered Momiji (Autumn Leaves), the third in the four Autumn colour series of Pilot Iroshizuku inks, and received my order in record breaking time across the Continent.

Raves for service to the Jets.

Thus far I've only dipped the three inks and believe them to be ultra lubricating and vibrant.

At first light, I am most keen on the darkest of the three: Yama Buda which is truly a grape colour and much deeper than its cousin, Noodler's Baystate Cranberry. In fact, I'll have to do some comparison runs with the Noodler's Baystate Cape Cod and Cranberry and see how the differ from these lovely Iroshizuku inks.

If the sun ever shines again in these here mountains, pictures will abound.

No comments:

Post a Comment