Pages

2.1.09

What is a collection? Sensible Sensa Meridians

After reading Stylophile's positive review of the Sensa Meridian, I picked up the black version at FPN's marketplace for a great price. I had had earlier experience with their rollerballs, and knew that the pen was hefty but easy on the hands.

Later I wanted (read obsessed) a Crystal, and after 10 tries managed to get one on the 'bay offered by Swisher for about the same price.

A single drawback of this pen and a reason for its lack of popularity is the awkwardness of its cap--it needs patience and a little more time than most fountain pens in my flock--it screws on.

These two sweeties sit together in a Libelle pen case and are so happy together that occasionally I forget they need more attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment