Pages

6.9.08

The pens need friends, I need focus

I had a very productive day today. I nearly finished the Art of Convivium, my article for the Reporter. I got into touch with my feature photographer to set up a meeting to tackle our farmers' article.

And, I had a guest. A pollster for Obama came over to visit.

I also photographed some pens, put one on the marketplace. Also listed four inks that just don't do it for me and sold two thus far.

I gave my new $7.00 bookcase a first fresh coat of paint, and tried the Citra-solution cleaner on my brass trunk.

Furthermore I repotted two plants and baked a half dozen chicken breasts.

It rained all day and is still coming down fairly hard, and tomorrow is Sunday.

But even with all these accomplishments I don't feel focused, just moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment