Pages

21.12.08

Card of the Day: Hierophant

I haven't pulled this card for a very long time but it seems and feels right to pull the Hierophant on a Sunday filled with more white snow. The snow is so high now that I literally can only see out of the office window a wee crack and then only if I lean forward and drop down a ways to get any view at all.

While not deliberately retreating there is no way I can get the car ploughed out and I may not be able to get out of any of the four doors as yesterday my Mucks were so wet I couldn't bare to put them on my feet. Today the snow is that much higher and I suspect is as high as the top of my boot line.

Not surprising I am in a pensive mood and the cards often reflect or project what is happening all around me.





Image: Millennium Tarot

No comments:

Post a Comment