Pages

30.12.08

If you don't use it, lose it!

More than a year, or perhaps even longer ago, I wrote "if you don't use it, lose it" and had it appear on my desk-top day after day.

It is probably time to remind myself of this and start a new clean-out of stuff I've accumulated since then, including

Crystal Inkpot with nice leather like top (SOLD at FPn)

Parker Duofold Centennial fountain pen (SOLD at PT)

Cross Century, 1980s (SOLD at FPn)

Montblanc Slimline fountain pen and ballpoint set (SOLD at FPn)

Laban Labrados Spider Fountain pen and Ballpoint set

Waterman Gentleman in blue lacquer

Pochade and Case (SOLD at WC)

and much more....accept losses as gains!

3 comments:

  1. I'm interested in the Morriset inkwells and pens. Are they still available? And how do we contact one another?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the extra post. I forgot to check the box so I'd get emails...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have listed these on the Fountain Pen Network. If you are a member you can check them out on their marketplace forum.

    ReplyDelete